Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'M NOT A BLOGGER!

These are all pics that my friend Kellie took when she was in town we had a blast when ever we got to play!
This is clint and I going up the gondula at the canyons about to bike down the mountain. I loved it- so much fun!





This is at Gardner village riding with kellies daughter Addie-Cole loves her.

This is all the kiddos at the Gateway-just one of the many times to the gateway one of them i got us both into trouble by parking in a no parking zone and telling her to do the same- getting us both thirty dollar tickets-oops


I dont know but people keep givig me crap even though i have not udated my blog for a year! ha ha but i am just doing this because my friend Kellie was nice enough to do the work and send the pics to me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! a post! Your kids are getting so big, especially Bella! She is a beauty just like her momma!